FREE IMAGES


If you want some free Copic colored images , black and white digi images..or 3d decoupage sheets...all for FREE...then pop over to my new blog to download.........at.....

http://marjiesmalarkies.blogspot.com/

Friday 7 October 2011

1st New Home Christmas

The warmest wishes ever
Now that Christmastime has come
And  you celebrate the season
In your wonderful new home
As you hang your Christmas stockings
And decorate  the tree
May your first yuletide together
Be the best that it can be!
 Marjorie Ramsay ©

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article. Keep posting such kind of info on your site.
    Im really impressed by your site.
    Hello there, You have done an incredible job.
    I will certainly digg it and in my opinion
    suggest to my friends. I'm confident they will be benefited from this site.

    my weblog: How to make Steroids

    ReplyDelete