FREE IMAGES


If you want some free Copic colored images , black and white digi images..or 3d decoupage sheets...all for FREE...then pop over to my new blog to download.........at.....

http://marjiesmalarkies.blogspot.com/

Friday 22 May 2009

Verse for a friend...for general use (birthdays etc.)

As the years pass on
We make lot's of friends like you
Some are soon gone
Few are forever true
Yet, these are the ones we relish
Where harmony will prevail
This type of friend we cherish
Where loyalty never fails
With you my life is complete
With my sorrows I can contend
You make our friendship sweet
Thank you for being my friend

© Marjorie Ramsay

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marjie, just been having a read of your verses.
    they are brilliant, how on earth do you make them up, proper poet you are
    Thanks a million for sharing them with us
    Norma x

    ReplyDelete