FREE IMAGES


If you want some free Copic colored images , black and white digi images..or 3d decoupage sheets...all for FREE...then pop over to my new blog to download.........at.....

http://marjiesmalarkies.blogspot.com/

Thursday 28 May 2009

Funny Birthday Verse for Husband

What's that heavy breathing
Is it passion for my sake?
No......you're only panting
At all the candles on your cake
I thought perhaps your ardour
Had discovered a new zest
But you sit there ...just wheezing
In your braces and string vest
Perhaps the lust will materialise
On some far and distant date
In the meantime...enjoy your birthday
If you have the 'puff' to celebrate!

© Marjorie Ramsay

3 comments:

  1. That's a good verse Marjie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your verses Marjie your so talented x

    I've left you something on my blog..

    Hugs
    Sylvia R xxx

    ReplyDelete