FREE IMAGES


If you want some free Copic colored images , black and white digi images..or 3d decoupage sheets...all for FREE...then pop over to my new blog to download.........at.....

http://marjiesmalarkies.blogspot.com/

Thursday 7 May 2009

Flippin' Men Decoupage Verses - Rugby and Bathtime

Rugby
You'll never play for England
Or wear the national cap
Your tackles are hilarious
Your conversions just a laugh
You'd like to be a hooker
No...not a lady of the night
But in the centre of the scrum mate
In the middle of the fight
But...you'd settle as a fly half
Or even as a prop
Pity tho'... each game you play
You seem to be the 'Flop'

© Marjorie Ramsay

Bathtime
Takin' a bath, making a splash
In front of the living room fire
Pint in your hand and cap on your head
The object of my desire
You say that Charles Atlas has nothing on you
With that body and lovely six pack
I just can't agree, you seem scrawny to me
And look even worse from the back!

© Marjorie Ramsay

3 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe how many fabulous verses you have written, there are one or two which I have earmarked for cards I need to make in the next month or so. thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us and I do hope you will be doing some for Flippin Kids!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flippin Fantastic...so generous of you to share!
    Used this in hubby fathers day card from kids ...hope he doesnt take offence lol! Thanks again SUZANNE xxxx

    ReplyDelete