FREE IMAGES


If you want some free Copic colored images , black and white digi images..or 3d decoupage sheets...all for FREE...then pop over to my new blog to download.........at.....

http://marjiesmalarkies.blogspot.com/

Saturday 16 May 2009

Red Hatter Verses

My hat I wear with great aplomb
It makes me feel so bolder
For though I've passed the '50' mark
I don't feel any older
Than when I was a sweet young thing
Just barely out of my teens
And wearing out my platform shoes
And wide bell bottom jeans
But now I have a purple frock
It really is a shocker
All finished off with 'Big Red Hat'
With ostrich feather topper
I know the colours really clash
To me, it does not matter
I'm proud to say, I'm in the club
I'm a 50 plus 'Red Hatter'
© Marjorie Ramsay



My dress is kinda' purple
My hat is 'flamin' red
It covers up the grey hairs
Now sprouting from my head
I know I look distinguished
And my clothes are oh so 'loud'
But I'm a member of the 'Red Hat Brigade'
And of that......I'm very proud!
© Marjorie Ramsay

No comments:

Post a Comment