FREE IMAGES


If you want some free Copic colored images , black and white digi images..or 3d decoupage sheets...all for FREE...then pop over to my new blog to download.........at.....

http://marjiesmalarkies.blogspot.com/

Sunday 24 May 2009

2 Get Well Soon Verses

You may be feeling frail
You may be feeling blue
You may be sick and poorly
And gloomy through and through
But know that you are cherished
And missed more every day
Be quick and come back soon
Hope you feel better in every way!

© Marjorie Ramsay

Today dear friend you're in my thoughts
My heart and my prayers too
And while you are recovering
May the angels watch over you
I hope it won't be too long
Till your home and feeling fine
So chin up, keep on smiling
Dearest friend of mine!

© Marjorie Ramsay

No comments:

Post a Comment